Accept

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar la experiencia de navegación y ofrecer contenidos y servicios de interés.
Al continuar con la navegación, entendemos que se acepta nuestra política de cookies.

Casona de Álvarez Nava

casona alvarez nava
Adrress C/ Salamanca GijónAsturias
Localization

Description

Álvarez Nava Townhouse

Since Pedro José Nava-Palacio had the townhouse built in the early 18th century, the Baroque building has had a number of different uses over time. Gijón City Council took ownership of it in 1903 and it was subsequently used as a school for the children of Cimavilla, local government offices, a courthouse and a cultural centre.

Following its latest refurbishment, it has housed the Advisory Council to the Principality of Asturias since 2007.